How can I prepare for an interview on Reddit?
- Know what you’re putting on your resume, and be able to explain it succinctly.
- Offer a compelling response to the question, “Tell me about yourself.”
- Tell us what your motivation for joining is. Give a compelling explanation as to why you want to work for the firm.
- Do your research on the firm.
- Make a list of questions to ask at the end of the interview.
In addition, 5 minutes before the interview, splash cold water on your face and don’t think about anything. Remove all thoughts from your mind. Close your eyes and relax. Stand in front of the mirror to perform this exercise.
Finally, How can I ace a phone interview on Reddit? As a contractor who conducts phone interviews every week, here are some pointers:
- Take your time.
- Make a list of one or two stories that demonstrate your talents.
- Make it clear, but not excessively wordy.
- Do not ask questions merely for the sake of asking questions.